Balloons provides an array of opportunities to its team members in order for them to continue to grow on a personal and professional level.
• An appropriate level of training in accordance to the role being undertaken
• A comprehensive level of policies and procedures to support and clarify roles
• The necessary tools and paperwork to proficiently carry out one’s chosen role
• An established support system, which includes: supervision from a qualified supervisor; team meetings one evening every two months; telephone support; email support; support from other team members; and specific support from our multi-skilled board of trustees within their field of experience.
• Ongoing specialist training to assist in the development of roles undertaken on behalf of Balloons
• All Balloons volunteers will be actively encouraged to share ideas in a supportive environment, to assist the expansion and service provision of our charity.
Our current Grief Support Worker training programme is full and our next programme is likely to run in September 2019. For more details please contact Donna James, our Agency Trainer on 01392 826064 or email email@example.com