Balloons provides an array of opportunities to its team members in order for them to continue to grow on a personal and professional level.
• An appropriate level of training in accordance to the role being undertaken
• A comprehensive level of policies and procedures to support and clarify roles
• The necessary tools and paperwork to proficiently carry out one’s chosen role
• An established support system, which includes: supervision from a qualified supervisor; team meetings one evening every two months; telephone support; email support; support from other team members; and specific support from our multi-skilled board of trustees within their field of experience.
• Ongoing specialist training to assist in the development of roles undertaken on behalf of Balloons
• All Balloons volunteers will be actively encouraged to share ideas in a supportive environment, to assist the expansion and service provision of our charity.
We have spaces available for our Grief Support Worker training programmes which will run on the following dates in 2018 and 2019:
Wednesdays – 5th September 2018 to 31st October 2018 (with a break at half term)
Thursdays – 10th January 2019 to 7th March 2019 (with a break for half term)
There are limited places available on the September training so please contact us early if you are interested in attending the 2018 training programme. For more details please contact Donna James, our Agency Trainer on 01392 826064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org